Iron Vital® F Chewable Tablets by Hubner
Available size: 30 chewable tablets
Iron VITAL® F contains a new generation of iron. The microfine Iron F microspheres are coated with special protective layer, which allows them, for the most part, to pass into the stomach without irritating the mucosa. The majority of Iron is not released until the Iron F microspheres reach the upper intestine. This way, stomach irritation is practically ruled out. This formula has a fruit flavour with Vitamin C + Folic Acid. Vegetarian Formula, free of yeast, gluten and lactose.
Recommended purpose or use:
- Helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function
- Helps to prevent iron deficiency
- Helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy
- Children 4-9 years: 1 tablet 1 time per day
- Adolescents 10-18 years: 1 tablet 1 time per day
- Adults 19 and over: 1-2 tablets 1 time per day
- Adults female: To prevent iron deficiency, take 2 tablets per day
Directions: Take with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
1 bottle last 1-2 weeks depending on dosage.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Elemental Iron (from 57 mg Micronized ferric pyrophosphate)
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
|Folic Acid (Folate)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Isomalt, d-mannitol, cellulose,gum Arabic, beet juice concentrate, maltodextrin, lecithin, starch, calcium stearate, silicon diozide, citric acid, malic acid, natural raspberry flavor, natural blackcurrant flavor, stevia rebaudiana leaf. Contains no added gluten, nuts, eggs, animal products, dairy products, fish or shellfish, wheat or yeast.